Why Should You, As a Parent, Consider Martial Arts & Karate Training as a Way to Enhance Your Child’s Fitness, Happiness and Mental Toughness?
Because Karate is a fun way for kids to exercise and learn self defense, self discipline, and successful life skills that will give them Personal Power. With that power your child can create success and happiness in anything they do.
Karate for Children Develops:
- Greater Academic Achievement
- Unshakable Self Respect
- Increased Fitness and Strength in both body and mind
- A Power to Stand Up to Negative Forces in their lives.
And, most of all, it develops Courage. Courage to interact with the outside world, but also Courage to face their internal world of fears, doubts, and limitations. When your child uses the courage and discipline of Karate to conquer their fears, they will have the power to transfer that courage and discipline to all areas of their life. There is no other sport or activity that does this better than Karate.
Our Program Design
UKO Karate is about hard working, well mannered kids striving for goals. .What you’ll experience as a beginner at UKO Karate are students and teachers working together as a team toward the goal of Black Belt.
You’ll see in each class a Combination of Sweating. Smiling and Learning!
You’ll see kids being taught The Secrets of Personal Achievement Through our Special “Life Skills – Character Lessons”
You’ll see Students receiving DVDs for home study, that supplement our carefully designed curriculum. These DVDs also contain Special Messages from Sensei that reinforce the Life Skills and Character Lessons.
Your Child Will Develop Confidence. Through our planned sequence of challenges your student will know “I Can Do It – I Can Master the Next Challenge”. That belief will lay another cornerstone for the foundation of a great life.
Your Child will learn that Hard Work Pays off and that they can Take that Concept Beyond Their Martial Arts Training into Academics, Sports, and Life in General.
Four Successful Attitudes Of The UKO Training System…..
- Winning Spirit means you prepare yourself more than enough so that when the opportunity to win arises you are ready to confidently grab it. You take every opportunity to constantly learn and improve – even from the failures you experience.
- Fighting Spirit means you are of one mind to give all you got, all of your abilities, to achieve your goal.
- The Spirit of Never Giving Up means just that. We learn that, no matter how many failures, we can get up again, and again, and continue on toward our goal.
- The Spirit of Self -Determination means we think carefully for ourselves how life should be, and what the right thing to do is. When we know our own truth, not even a thousand people can sway us from going the right direction in Life.
As our students go higher in their Karate training, the classes and requirements become progressively more challenging. With each belt they receive, they come to value their accomplishments more. By the time they reach Black Belt kids have mastered a “System” for setting and achieving goals.
But The True Reward of Karate Training: Your Child will KNOW they have the Unstoppable Power and Confidence of a Black Belt!
Give Your Child a Greater Chance of Success…
With these tools, and even more, UKO helps create kids that have strong Personal Power to create happy and successful lives. Isn’t that what every parent wants for their child?